Thursday, June 11, 2009

So back from watching my movie, and I have my friend Ashley over. She just showed me this band and I suggest if your light hearted not to view: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gwGmxBIGJLA&feature=channel

Now since I'm blogging about music I guess I should share what my actual preference is. Some bands that appear on my playlist are: Death Cab for Cutie, Tegan and Sara, Modest Mouse, All Time Low, Atmosphere, Bright Eyes, Cold War Kids, The Cranberries, Imogen Heap, Jack Johnson, Muse, Oasis, and John Mayer. This is my main selection of music. I listen to everything though. Currently one of my best friends joined a band who is being sponsored and at lunch with him today he started screaming one of his songs. He's one of the lead singers, screamer, whatever you would call him. He thinks hes making me want him by telling me that hes about to be famous, haha. Sadly, I'm pretty sure if there was a guy me it would be him, maybe a little less hyper.

+quick fact, I suck at using MacBooks.

Any bands that you could suggest that are related to the ones above, I would highly appreciate it. If you tell me ones you like I can probably suggest some as well.

Photo for the day:












girlonfire.

3 comments:

  1. Check out Metric. And Forever the Sickest Kids!
    The Fray..
    those are some of my favs
    And one song I absolutely love..
    Everyday Is A Holiday With You by Esthero

    lots of music suggestions at
    http://mysexymusic.blogspot.com
    :)
    I love musiccc

    ReplyDelete
  2. Found you through one of my followers and thought you blog looked interesting. Seems like you're off to a good start, so I'm going to be following. Check mine out sometime:
    http://journaltopicsbycookie.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Definitely check out The Shins.

    New Slang and Australia are my favorite songs by them.

    ReplyDelete